LoveToken assures users of our website that all personal information furnished to us whether via the website or otherwise is maintained with the utmost confidentiality and is unshared under most circumstances (unless specially solicited by us and permitted by you or required by law). We respect your privacy and wish you a hassle free experience with our website.
1. Legal Compliance
LoveToken and its owners take a proactive approach to User privacy and ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect the privacy of its Users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all relevant laws for user privacy, specifically this policy has been made pursuant to the provisions of the the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 issued by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (ob) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000).
2. Navigating Our Website
Most sections of our website can be viewed without furnishing any of your personal information. Certain sections of the website allow only restricted access and you could be asked for your personal information for identification / authentication purposes and granting access.
- Users can register on the LoveToken website * by fulfilling the information requirements. The information collected during the registration process (e.g. name, address, e-mail, etc.) is used to identify you as a user and sending you requested information from time to time
- Data with regard to the usage of resources on the website also constitutes personal information and could be used for analysis of our services and to enhance the value of our online offerings with time. We aim to keep you updated with our latest offerings and build a long standing relationship with you.
- Subscription to listed electronic communication services may result in communications from LoveToken. The option to unsubscribe is provided along with all online communications.
- We do not solicit information in any form if you have indicated that you do not want to do not want to furnish the same at any point of time. However certain services of LoveToken may only be provided to users who have submitted their personal information.
4. Security of Information
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. In case of any concerns the privacy officer can be contacted at [email protected]
- The website uses SSL, therefore all data is directly moved between your system and the server.
- We make every effort to maintain the security of our internet connections and servers and no customer information shall be stored on our online servers. Only authorized employees of LoveToken will have access to the offline database. In the event LoveToken requires printed copies of KYC documentation, they will be secured under lock and key.
- For reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise and LoveToken disclaims any responsibility for damages arising out of such a security breach or failure. Any personal information transmitted to us or from our online products or services will therefore be at your own risk, however we will use our best efforts to ensure that any such information remains secure. We cannot protect any information that you make available to the general public – for example, on message boards or in chat rooms
5. Sharing of Information
All user information collected by us through the website is maintained confidentially and not consciously shared with any third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- Shared with LoveToken’s affiliate entities for marketing and advertising requirements in relation to our services.
- transferred, sold or divulged to third parties without your specific consent.
- Shared with those who provide to us or affiliate entities products or services that support the services that we provide.
- anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
- If required by governmental, regulatory or law enforcement agencies and
- If required by law to be supplied to any entity
- Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected other than with specific consent.
* = soon